Friday 1 October 2010

I Hart Jessica

Ever since the anonymous girlfriend of  Nick 'Pottsy' Potts uttered the immortal "There's always something about Jay" to Whitney whilst browsing the Opening Ceremony boutique in The City season one, Jessica has had my hart (before we continue, yes I shall shamelessly wheedle that pun in as much as possible).


Then we got to see her in a bikini in the Miami episode and my affections have never ceased to continue mounting since.


I can't believe it's taken me this long to find her personal fashion blog! I'm not completely enthralled by her ensembles, I think the appeal is predominantly due to her incredible face, but nonetheless I have no complaints: it's so interesting to see (and seethe with jealousy at) the lives of people of whom we are so used to simply seeing their face. Jessica's blog can be found at http://jessicahart.net/blog/ and from what I've read is mainly shot by her boyfriend, Pottsy (so that's one relationship neither orchestrated nor destroyed by Adam Divillo).

Here are a few of my favourites:








Dreamy Outfit 

 Jessica's incessant sporting of converse grows a little tiresome, but nonetheless she looks stunning and this maxi is beautiful!


 Irritating glasses spoiling a otherwise flawless shot


No comments:

Post a Comment